Ivy, Fig tree, Freshly cut grass
Candle burning Instructions:
The 190 g. Phaedon candle will burn regularly and scent your home for 50 to 60 hours, depending on the fragrance. Please observe the following instructions when burning:
- Never burn your candle for less than one hour: overly short burning periods will form a crater on the surface of the wax.
- Only extinguish your candle when the wax is liquid on its entire surface, up to the sides of the glass container.
- Always relocate the wick in the center of the container immediately after extinguishing your candle.
- Always trim 5 mm off the wick before relighting it. Never light a wick without trimming it first: otherwise the flame will be too tall, will produce smoke and your candle will burn too quickly.
- Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours. Never leave a burning candle unsupervised. Do not place on heat-conducting surfaces (glass, marble, etc…). Keep away from drafts, children and pets (cats are fascinated by Phaedon candles!).